• Trout Fishing
Or just plain relaxing by the campfire
• Nature Trails
Every season another reason to camp here
• River Swimming
• ATV riding
• Color Tours
• A year-round campground
• Large pull-thru & easy-in RV campsites
• Rental Cabins
• Park Model RV Sites overlooking the Big Creek Trout Stream
• Snowmobile Service Center
Check all the pages in the menu bar for details
• Indoor storage - ORV & ATV storage - why trailer on busy roads.
We’re centrally located for activities and side trips from Lake Michigan to Mackinaw City to Lake Huron. You should make us your headquarters for your Northern Michigan fun.
On-site storage for your RV has many benefits.
• There is no trailering the RV on busy weekends & heavy traffic - less stress for the driver.
• SAVES GAS not having to trailer your rig.
• Saves time that can be used for relaxing.
Less time checking in.
No need for reservations.
No effort setting up at a site.
Less time to pack up for the return trip.
• We provide 100# propane tanks. Save your on-board tanks for switch-over when this tank runs out
• Our large 2nd floor lounge with satellite TV, fireplace, soft furniture, tables & chairs is there for you to enjoy with camping friends. Photo on the Cabins page.
• Indoor storage and gasoline open every day for your ATV or ORV & ride right out of the resort to Lovells road.
AND there are so many day trip things to see and do around us. Click on Activities in the menu bar & then to Area Attractions for photos to tease your imagination. It's also a contest where you can win a free weekend or any 2 days of camping.
Housekeeping Rental Cabin
Indoor storage, seasonal or annual - snowmobile & ATV
What is Sno-Trac Village?